Coronavirus pandemic has paused the world & it’s daily activities. Many countries have taken the step of lockdown to stop further spreading of the disease. The outbreak has reached to almost all the nations on the earth.
Well, as governments are asking people to stay inside, the activity of gaming has increased on Steam & consoles. Well, Steam has also broken its previous concurrent users record amid this COVID-19 outbreak.
Gaming companies are also taking care of players under this unprecedented pandemic. Many gaming studios are giving free in-game rewards & unlocking several paid items. Also, companies are adding new content for players to ease of this outbreak & lockdown tensity.
Infinity Ward has also planned to release a new update today. The latest patch is coming with version 1.20 & it is expected to bring a lot of enhancements & improvements for the game. Well, if you are wondering when you will receive the new update, mentioned below are its timings.
- April 28 at 11PM PT
- April 29 at 2AM ET, 7AM UK, 8AM EU
Infinity Ward has not shared the complete patch notes yet, but they will provide it just before the update. Whenever they will get live, we will update the column. However, Infinity Ward has revealed some bug fixes which will be incorporated in the next update.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.20 update
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations