RGB Fusion users are often facing the Not Working Issue. As a result, many users and gamers are looking for solutions everywhere. The problem can stem from compatibility differences between all the other components in your CPU and the RGB Fusion. It can also stem from compatibility issues with the motherboard. But this problem can be fixed. This article shares all the details on how you can fix the RGB Fusion 2.0 Not Working issue.
A pre-requisite for this process has the Revo Uninstaller Pro. Revo Uninstaller Pro helps in uninstalling programs and additionally removes any files. It also removes the Windows registry entries left behind by the program’s uninstaller or even by the Windows uninstall function. As the Revo Uninstaller Pro starts up, you will see a search bar on the top left. From here, you need to click on the same and write RGB Fusion. This will bring the RGB Fusion under the Programs category. Right-click on the same and opt for the Uninstall option. Before you uninstall the whole programme, make sure to uncheck the following options:
Make a System Restore Point before Uninstall
Create a full Registry Backup before uninstall
Click on continue, go for a complete uninstallation, and delete all leftover files, folders, and registry items. Finish the uninstallation and restart your system.
RGB Fusion: Re-Download
Now, after your system resumes, post the restart, open your internet browser. From here, go to GIGABYTE’s website and download the RGB Fusion 2.0 from here. It would be a ZIP File. After the download is complete, head to RGB Fusion’s folder. From your primary drive (C: drive in general), follow this path.
C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\RGBFusion
- After reaching the RGBFusion folder, find the RGBFusion.exe file.
- As you select the RGBFusion.exe file, right-click to get the drop-down menu.
- Select Properties.
- Therefore, when the Properties window opens up, click on the Compatibility tab on top.
- On clicking this, you will notice an option in the end called Change settings for all users.
- Click on this and tick-mark/select Run the program as an administrator. Click on Apply to make the changes.
- After this, click on OK to close the Properties settings.
- In the RGBFusion folder, you will come across another folder, called AtiTool
- Rename this folder into “Ati_Fix_Error.”
- Another option you got is to transfer the AtiTool folder to another folder.
This is how you can solve the RGB Fusion problem of the RAM Not Detected issue. For more PC related guides, head here.