Resident Evil fans can rejoice as Resident Evil 3 ( 2020) has finally released. It is a survival horror game which has been developed & published by Capcom. It is the remake of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) and follows Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira as they attempt to survive a zombie apocalypse while hunted by the intelligent bioweapon Nemesis.
The game is available on all the major platforms including Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The game also features a multiplayer mode called Resident Evil: Resistance. Critics & fans are already praising the game.
Coming to the topic, to counter the zombies & other enemies, the game features a varieties of weapons. Mentioned below is the list of weapons that are available in the game along with their location.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons
- Knife-Initial weapon
- Handgun (Mag – 15) – Found Downtown
- Shotgun (Mag -4) Found in Railway Office (Requires Bolt Cutters)
- Grenade Launcher – Save Room in the Sewers
- Assault Rifle (Mag -32) – Carlos’ Initial Weapon
- Grenade-Found in multiple areas
- Burst Fire Handgun – Found in the Sick Room
- Flash Grenade-Police station Hospital
- Magnum (Mag 8) – Hospital Courtyard
- Hot Dogger-Bought from the shop (7200P)
- Samurai Edge Bought from the shop (5600P)
- Infinite Handgun – Bought from the shop (8000P)
- Infinite Assault Rifle – Bought from the shop (28400P)
- Infinite Rocket Launcher – Bought from the shop (62400P)