Amidst, the pandemic, Realme is working at faster rate. It seems that even the pandemic can not stop Realme from delivering updates and launching smartphones. Recently, Realme launched Narzo 20 series and Android 11 schedule for its new line devices. Now, the Realme has started to roll out the update for Realme X50. The new update brings the latest security patch of September and is currently available for users in China.
This new update also comes with many new features. The full update changelog is given below:
Realme X50 Update Chagelog:
- Added new Soloop Application
- In the new update, long press on IMEI information to copy.
- Fixed the issue of Breeno not turning on.
- Fix the problem of red and green dots in night mode.
- Fix the problem of freezing in 64M mode while taking photos.
- Fix the problem of freezing when switching between professional modes.
- Fix the problem of noise in the preview interface of the front camera in a dark environment.
- Fix the issue of front camera will crash with when switching from portrait mode to video mode.
- Fix the problem that the pictures in the gallery turn green after taking pictures.
- Fix the problem that the notification bar cannot be swiped to clear in high-performance mode.
- Fix the issue of crashing when sending new messages.
- Fix the issue of crashing when logging in to the cloud service account.
- Fix the problem that the status bar cannot be pulled down in some scenarios.
- Updated Android security patch (09/2020)
Note: After the phone is updated, the installed apps must be optimized and adapted in the background. Albums and phone files also need to be intelligently organized and scanned again. In order to avoid any problems in the future, these optimizations will take some additional power consumption in the background, kindly be patient and the device will be recovered automatically in 2-3 days.
Realme X50 5G comes with a 6.57″ super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. This device is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor and an 8GB of RAM to give users a smooth and fast experience. The Realme X50 comes with Android 10 out of the box and is powered by a 4200mAh battery. This device also supports super-fast VOOC charging.
Source:- Realme Community