In the RealmeUI 2.0 rollout schedule, we saw that the latest UI will be available to Realme V5 in January 2021. But before that, Realme is now rolling out a new update for Realme V5. This new update comes with an October security patch and some bug fixes. The full update changelog is given below:
Realme V5 Update Changelog:
- Added status bar icon management function.
- Fixed the problem of redundant switch display in the status bar icon.
- Optimized the brightness of super night scene mode.
- Improved the algorithm of super night scene mode.
- Optimized the flash vignetting effect.
- Improved 4K video/60fps video definition.
- Optimized the face effect of the rear camera in outdoor HDR backlight scene.
- Optimized the imaging effect of the wide-angle camera Super Anti-Shake MAX under shaking scene.
- Fixed the reddish issue in some scenes of the flash.
- Fixed the problem that the preview interface of the front camera is yellowish in some low color temperature scenes.
Updated Android security patch (10/2020)
Note: After the phone is updated, the installed apps must be optimized and adapted in the background, kindly be patient and the device will be recovered automatically in 2-3 days.
This update is expected to roll out within a week to all the devices. So, if you haven’t yet received this update, it is advised to be patient until this update reaches your device.
Realme V5 comes with a 90Hz 6.5″ IPS LCD display. This device is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G and is available in various storage options. Apart from that, this handset is backed by a 5000 mAh battery with 30W fast charging. Realme V5 boasts a quad-cam setup which includes 48MP wide + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth camera at the back. At the front, you get a 16MP selfie camera.
We are continuously tracking reports related to Realme V5 & will update you with more information whenever it arrives, so stay tuned! Follow our website to get technology updates as soon as we publish them.
Source:- Realme Community