Realme- a brand that shook Indian markets within one and a half years from its launch date. Having spread across 18 countries, the Australian market was the latest launch country for Realme.
Known for its powerful performance and stylish looks, Realme has always maintained its hype, starting from Realme 1 to its latest Realme 6 series. Realme C3 is the latest budget smartphone – successor of the C2 model and brings 3 GB RAM for 32 GB ROM variants and 4 GB RAM for 64 GB ROM variants. The smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera of 12MP as a primary sensor and 2MP for depth.
Realme C3 specifications
|Display||6.5-inch display (720 x 1560 pixels)|
|Processor||Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)|
|RAM||3 GB RAM and 4 GB RAM variants|
|Internal Storage||32 GB and 64 GB variants|
|Rear Camera||12MP + 2MP|
Realme C3 is a successor of its C2 model and brings 3 GB RAM for 32 GB ROM variants and 4 GB RAM for 64 GB ROM variants. The smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera of 12MP as a primary sensor and 2MP for depth.
Coming to now, Realme C3 is getting a new software update that brings in major improvements to the camera department including reduced noise and color enhancements. Along with camera optimizations, some other bugs like failure of distance sensor and screencast are also fixed. You can check out the complete changelog below.
April 2020 OTA for the Realme C3: Changelog
● Optimized the clarity of the front preview
● Improved the photography quality of front camera indoors
● Reduced the face noise of rear camera in low light
● Improved the image quality of rear video
● Optimized the color and clarity of the rear zoom mode
● Fixed the issue that the camera flash was invalid while using third-party applications in the dark
● Fixed the probability failure of the distance sensor
● Fixed the issue that the custom ringtone would not be displayed in the list immediately after setting it
● Fixed the issue that the screencast fail to enable
Note: The updates are rolled out in batches, So you might get it anytime soon if you haven’t already. Well, if you want to manually install the update you can download it from below: