Are you also facing low-level fatal errors in Ranch Simulator? Read the full article to know more about this error and know how to fix it. Ranch Simulator is a new free-to-play open-world sandbox game for PC. Ranch Simulator is currently in its early access phase. Normally, the bugs and errors in the early access phase are commonly seen in many games. This article is regarding the low-fatal error faced by the players. PC players must be aware of this error as it has shown up for many games. In this article, we are going to talk about the solution for the Low-level Fatal Error while playing Ranch Simulator. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Ranch Simulator low-level fatal error: How to fix it?
There “Low-level Fatal Error” usually pops up when the player has not downloaded a game from official sources. Some players happen to download cracks of several games from several third-party websites, which can lead to this error. When players seek to download a free version of any game developed and published by some third-party website owners, they somehow use a different version of Direct X. So firstly, you must upgrade or downgrade your Direct X software to the same version as the developer has used. If you are unable to find out the exact version, then update your Direct X to the latest version.
Another reason for this error could be not meeting the system requirements. Make sure your PC has the following minimum specifications:
- A 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon RX 470.
- DirectX: Version 12.
- Storage: 15 GB available space.
You can also try the following methods if you did not find a solution:
- Turn off Windows Defender
- Update your graphics drivers
- Clear %temp% files: Press “Win+R” and type “%temp%” in search bar. Now, delete all the files that come. Do the same process by searching “temp” and “prefetch” in the search bar of Run Window.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Share it with your friends to make sure they fix this issue.
Read More: Borderlands 3: How to enable crossplay?