Are you also facing Lag and Stuttering Issues on Low-End Pc while playing Ranch Simulator? Read the full article to know simple steps to fix this issue. Ranch Simulator is a new free-to-play open-world sandbox game developed by Toxic Dog. The game is currently in its early access stage and is playable only on Microsoft Windows. As we see a lot of games have bugs and stuttering in their early access stage, Ranch Simulator are also facing these issues. It is currently hard to say for low-end PC users that on whose side the lag is occurring, but you can always try your best to fix the lag and stuttering issues on your side. So, here is everything you need to know about how to fix lag and stuttering issues in your Low-End PC.
Ranch Simulator Lag Issues: How to fix it?
Here are some simple steps that you must follow to fix lag and Stuttering issues in your low-End PC:
- Clear %temp% files: Press “Win+R” and type “%temp%” in search bar. Now, delete all the files that come. Do the same process by searching “temp” and “prefetch” in the search bar of Run Window.
- Download this file, and replace it with your Ranch Simulator folder. Follow this path to find your Ranch Simulator folder:
- press “Win+R”> Search for %AppData%> Click Ok> Go back when a windows opens> Local> Ranch Simulator.
So, if you found this article helpful, share this article with your friends who are also facing this issue and have a low-end PC. They can follow the same procedure to run this game with a better experience. Comment below if you did not find the solution for this issue.
Read our latest articles:
- Pokemon Unite X Attack Use, Effect & How to get it?
- Borderlands 3: How to enable crossplay?
- Pokemon Unite X-Speed Use, Effect & How to get it?