So today we are back with the most popular mobile game of all time, PUBG Mobile. So PUBGM has been a real hot game since its release around the world. But for a long time now players have been constantly struggling with the issue of Mic and Speaker not working. Here is a fix to that.
About PUBG Mobile
So for anyone who is not from this world PUBG Mobile is a free-to-play multiplayer battle royale shooting game. The idea is that a number of players are spawned in an enclosed map with loot and they have to fight till last and be victorious.
The game is a mobile version of the already popular PUBG PC version. With over 500 million downloads it surely is one of the most popular games of all time.
But it took a hit when recently the majority of its player base was lost when the Indian Government banned apps. Mainly those who were violating their data regulations and unfortunately, PUBGM was on the edge of the sword. Now they have gained that player base back by releasing a Country exclusive game named Battleground mobile India(BGMI) which is pretty much the same copy of the original game.
How to fix the mic and speaker issue
Many players face these issues of mic and speakers not working. Here are some proven methods which should fix it.
- If your Mic or speaker is not working properly is to check for any physical damages like checking your Headphones wire joints etc.
- Check if the mic/speaker options are turned on.
- The mic is maybe on push to talk mode.
- You have not given the necessary permissions to the game for mic and speakers.
- And if nothing works then try the simple and old rule of gaming restart the game.
If the steps given above do not work then you can try this method and it should definitely solve your issues. If you want a video tutorial of this method then refer to this video.
- Exit the game and close the app.
- Now head to your settings and search for “Private DNS”
- Then you have to click it and it would give a pop-up select the “Private DNS provider hostname” option.
- Then in the space fill this “dns.google”.
- And that should do the trick for you.
Check out more awesome PUBGM blogs here.