Looking for a guide to download and access an Internet Browser in your PlayStation 5? Read the full article to learn how to do this. PlayStation 5 is the ninth-generation video game console released in November 2020 for delivering a high-end gaming experience. It is the successor of PlayStation 4 and just like PS4, PS5 also does not come up with an inbuilt internet browser. So, as always, here we are to help you get out of this situation by guiding you about how you can download, or access the Internet Browser on PS5. Here is everything you need to know about it.
Internet Browser on PS5
Firstly, this article will not guide you against the privacy policies of Sony PlayStation. Instead, it will guide you to access the hidden internet browser on your PC. So, follow these methods to do so:
- Go to PS5 Settings and select, Users and Accounts.
- Then, select “Link with other services” and link it with “Twitter”.
- Now, log in to your Twitter account.
- After logging in, search for any website that you want to visit, say YouTube.
- Go to the official Twitter Account of YouTube and click on www.youtube.com or any other website you are looking for.
- Go to Game Base and select any of your friends to start a chat with.
- Now, type the URL of the website in the chat. For Instance, type “www.google.com” in the chat and send it.
- Click on the URL you just sent and the Google search engine will open.
So, these were the methods that will help you access the hidden internet browser on your PS5. If you found this article informative, share it with your friends to help them know this trick.
Read More about PlayStation 5:
- PS5 Controller Not Charging: Here’s How To Fix
- How To Fix PS5 Error Code WS-115019-7 Unable to Connect to the Server?
- How to fix PS5 error code NP-103028-4 related to cloud storage?