Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (SV) has an amazing way to reward players. You can redeem Mystery Codes in order to get these rewards. But, a lot of players are unaware of the right steps. Sometimes, you can accidentally unlock these rewards and don’t know about them. Fortunately, there is a way to check if you have redeemed any mystery rewards or not. So, if you are looking for the PSV Mystery Codes list for 2022-2023 and how to redeem/check them, then you have come to the right place.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (SV) are the latest installments in one of the most popular video game series on Nintendo Switch. The true open-world map gives you excitement like never before. With the new ninth gen roster, PSV is all set to make records. These titles have already garnered a lot of positive reviews from fans. There are tons of stuff that you can do and explore, and that too alongside your friends. You also get some exciting rewards through Mystery Codes in the games. These rewards vary from player to player. But in the end, all of them are worth it. Below, we will tell you how to redeem them.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (SV) Mystery Codes List for 2022-2023 & how to redeem them?
It is actually very easy to redeem the Mystery Codes in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (SV). Note that you will need an internet connection in order to do this, but a Nintendo Switch Online subscription is not required. Also, you will only be able to redeem these rewards after heading to the first Poke Center and spending around 1-2 hours in the game. Below, we have mentioned all the available Mystery Codes for 2022-2023 and how to redeem them.
How to redeem the mystery codes-
If you want to redeem the Mystery Codes, all you have to do is go to Poke Portal from the main menu by pressing X. Then, click on the Mystery Gift option from the new menu. Once you do this, a new window will pop up. Here, you can either click on Receive via Internet or Receive via Code/Password. Once you click on Receive via Internet, you will be able to choose from the available rewards. On the other hand, you are required to enter the code/password for the mystery rewards that you received with the purchase receipt of the game/via email to unlock rewards through the Receive via Code/Password option.
Mystery Code Rewards-
1) Special Flying Pikachu- If you purchase the game before 28th February 2023, then you can simply go to the Receive via Internet option and redeem this reward.
2) EXP Candy S x100- You will receive a code to redeem this reward after you buy the Pokedex Strategy guide which gets released on Thursday, February 2, 2023. To collect this reward, you will need to enter the password/code in the Receive via Code/Password option.
3) Potion x 100- You need to purchase the Strategy guide that is rolling out on Friday, December 16, 2022, in order to redeem this mystery gift. You will need to enter the code sent via email to redeem the rewards.
4) Adventure Set- If you purchase the game before 28 Feb 2023, then you will be able to redeem this reward through the Receive via Internet option in the game. However, you need to redeem it on or before March 7, 2023.
5) Pokeball x 100- You will need to purchase PSV in the Double Pack in order to redeem this reward. Since it does not have an expiration date, you don’t have to hurry about redeeming it.
Note that the information provided here is subject to change. We will update all details once we fetch it. Till then, stay tuned to Digi Statement, and happy gaming.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.