If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to check streaks in Pokemon GO, you have come to the right place. Pokemon GO is a very popular game that is available on a variety of platforms. Therefore, the developers at Niantic are always actively updating the game. Likewise, the game also has tons of features as well as in-game elements to enhance the user experience when playing. One very interesting feature in the game is Streaks. Some players may be unaware of what the use of this feature is. This article is therefore regarding Pokemon Go: How to check streak.
Streaks in Pokemon Go
The developers at Niantic entices trainers to log in regularly by implementing the Streaks feature in the game. Likewise, players can earn bonuses for catching Pokemon as well as by visiting PokeStops every day. Players can also earn an even larger bonus for completing activities, 7 days in a row. After completing in-game activities for 7 days in a row, a player’s streak resets. Thus, a player can start a new streak in the next week.
The Streaks section in the Today View helps players in keeping a track of their Daily PokeStop Spin as well as Daily Pokemon Catch Streaks,
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the information you need regarding the correct steps on how to check streaks in Pokemon GO.
Pokemon Go: How to check streaks
- First and foremost, you have to launch Pokemon GO.
- Next up, you have to go to your Field Research as well as the Special Research tab.
- Then, you have to go to the Today View. Here, you can find different sections.
- Now, you have to go to the Streaks section in the Today View. You can see how much you have progressed in your Streak, and also if you did it for today.
- There are golden dots that fills up in accordance with your progression.
This was an article regarding the information on Pokemon GO as well as the steps on how to check streaks. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.