Users have been enjoying the stable MIUI 12 updates being pushed for the China region. European countries and India are looking forward to the release of these updates in their countries in the coming weeks, as always. The global variants of Xiaomi devices haven’t gotten to see much of MIUI 12 but here we are with a piece of great news for the users in India. MIUI 12 update is rolling out for POCO X2 users in India, and here we are with the links and details!
POCO X2 is a budget flagship smartphone that was released in February 2020. This device comes with MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out-of-the-box. Check the update log of the MIUI 12 rolling out in India and then proceed with the download links.
MIUI 12 for POCO X2-
MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
- Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
- New Pro mode features and descriptions
- A new mode for scanning documents
- Pro mode parameter naming
- New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- You can create folders with notes now.
- New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
Get the update-
- Device: POCO X2 India
- Codename: phoenixin
- Version: 0.1.0.QGHINXM
- Branch: Stable Beta
- Type: Recovery
- Size: 5 GB
- Release Date: 2020-08-07
- Package name: 0.1.0.QGHINXM_639a982c45_10.0.zip
- MD5: 639a982c45801f8414cc251a2e0328a0
POCO X2 is available in three variants and sells out in Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple, Phoenix Red colors. The base variant of this device costs around Rs. 20,000. MIUI 12 is the first OS update Xiaomi POCO X2 users are receiving. Reach out to us via the comments section if you face any trouble updating your POCO X2.
We post related content and exciting updates every day, so stay tuned! Also, share this article with all those who were waiting for this update!