The use of different gadgets as well as tools in Phasmophobia is one of the most interesting elements. Likewise, some players may be curious to learn more about the Parabolic Microphone. It is a device that can be very useful during a hunt. Therefore, knowing the proper way to use it is important. Especially more so after the changes. This article is regarding a guide on Phasmophobia: How to Parabolic Microphone.
New Changes in the Parabolic Device – Improvements
Earlier, the microphone in the Parabolic device was only able to capture as well as pick up sounds you can already hear without it. However, with the new changes introduced in the game, you are now able to hear as well as detect sounds that are not audible without the device. Hence, this makes the Parabolic microphone a very useful device for tracking the location of a ghost. This allows you to be more vigilant as well as effective in hunting down the ghost.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can follow the step-by-step instructions below to properly use the device when hunting a ghost.
How to use the Parabolic Microphone in Phasmophobia:
1) First and foremost, the Parabolic device has a reader that gives you a reading depending upon the level of paranormal activity. Make sure to take note of this reading.
2) Next up, once you are sure that you are in a room where there is a ghost, you can turn on the device. Otherwise, you can also aggravate the ghost to cause it to enter a hunting phase. This makes a ghost even more audible. Additionally, the device is able to hear sounds that are normally inaudible.
3) Once the Parabolic Microphone is on, you have to simply point it towards a ghost. Likewise, you can also point it towards different areas of the room.
4) Make sure that you do not wave around the device. This only makes it harder to get clear sound detection.
5) Then, hearing the sound of a ghost gives you a reading of level 1 or above.
6) Finally, with a lot of patience, you will be able to hear the sound of the ghost as well as locate the direction it is coming from.
This was regarding the guide on how to use a Parabolic Microphone in Phasmophobia. You can also check out another interesting article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.