Note: This post has been updated on October 24. Check out the updated content at the end of this post.
October 23-(PES 2020 Pre-Open schedule changes & maintenance timings)
Konami finally rolled out the PES 2020 with the new update for both Android and iOS mobile versions. A lot of fans have been waiting for the new features and additions to the game for a long. But, unfortunately, the latest update left the fans unhappy, as instability issues are occurring continuously in the game after the release of PES 2020 update.
Well, it seems that PES fans have to wait a little longer to enjoy the bug-free game again. Also, today, Konami officially stated that because of the issues in PES 2020, they are making changes to the Pre-Open schedule.
According to the official announcement, earlier, the end of the maintenance was scheduled for 24/10/2019 until 08:00 (UTC). And now, the end of the maintenance is scheduled for 31/10/2019 until 08:00 (UTC).
[NOTICE] Extension of eFootball PES 2020 for Mobile Pre-Open Period
Full details: https://t.co/1qFTT5Kpso pic.twitter.com/4RwvXLmaJb
— eFootball PES (@officialpes) October 23, 2019
With this update in the Pre-Open schedule, Konami is also pushing back the Online Service Start Time. The online service for PES 2020 will start on 31/10/2019 till 08:00 (UTC).
Konami mentioned some additional information related to the pre-open period. And we think this might help you too.
– Players can enjoy PES 2020 using all the latest team data even during the pre-open period without any worries.
– Any changes made by the players to their squad during the pre-open period will carry over to the game once online service starts.
– During the pre-open period, emergency maintenance may be conducted without prior notice at any time.
Update 2 (OCTOBER 24 ) – Maintenance has been completed
Maintenance has been completed
Maintenance work on our servers was completed on 24/10/2019 11:37 (UTC) We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
UPDATE 1 (OCTOBER 24 ) – Emergency server maintenance is currently going
Another emergency server maintenance period :
We are currently performing emergency server maintenance due to an issue with the application.
– If you are playing a VS User match when the maintenance begins, that match will be null and void.
– You may be able to resume VS COM and VS COM (Sim) matches after the maintenance has ended.
However, please note that if an error occurs in the creation of match progress data, the match cannot be resumed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.