Developers at TaleWorlds Entertainment are doing a commendable job & they are releasing patches for the game, every other day. Well, both the main branch & beta branches have received patches today.
Speaking of the game, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord was released on March 30, 2020 by TaleWorlds Entertainment & it is a prequel of Mount & Blade: Warband game. It is an action role-playing video game which can be played in both the single player & multiplayer mode.Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord is only available on Windows platform.
The new patch for the game is coming with version 1.1.2 for the main branch & 1.2.0 for the beta branch. Both of these updates have addressed the bugs & resolved them. You can check more details pertaining to it down below.
Mount & Blade 2 Update 1.1.2 Main Branch
- AI is more likely to block when equipped with a shield. Common troops now generally have higher weapon skills.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player was a faction ruler and ended a contract with a mercenary or minor faction and refused to settle their debt.
- Pregnancy chance has been lowered.
- An AI bug that reduced performance is fixed.
- Agents no longer block ally attacks in the shield wall formation.
- Multiplayer client crash fixed.
Mount & Blade 2 Update 1.2 Beta Branch
- All changes mentioned above.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra guards to spawn when entering a lord’s hall more than once.