Suppose you are playing a multiplayer game along with your friends and all of a sudden, your game’s voice chat feature stops working. It’s quite irritating, right? Well, many Mobile Legends players are facing a similar issue where the voice chat has stopped working. Mobile Legends Bang Bang is the multiplayer online battle arena game from Moonton. Having the voice chat feature not working in this game can be very frustrating, especially when you are playing with your friends. If you are also facing a similar issue while playing this game, then continue reading this article till the end to learn how to fix it through various workarounds.
Mobile Legends Voice Chat: How to fix?
The voice chat issue in a mobile game can occur due to many possible reasons. Well, out of all the reasons, the most common one is that the game doesn’t have access to the microphone. So, if you also haven’t granted this permission to the Mobile legends app, then you must do so. Whenever you try to turn on the voice chat feature or fire up the game for the first time, you’ll see a prompt message asking for several permissions. Make sure that you tap Allow for the Voice Chat permission. Otherwise, head to the Permissions option in the application menu and grant the permission of the microphone and speaker to the Mobile Legends app. However, if you are not able to get rid of this issue after granting microphone permission, then you must try these workarounds:
- Switch to WiFi connection rather than using Mobile Data. There have been instances where the players were able to fix their voice chat issues after switching to an active WiFi connection from mobile data.
- Launch the Mobile legends game and start applying all these settings in the game:
- Enable the Main Volume option.
- Adjust the volume sliders according to your preference.
- Set the Voice Chat option to On.
- Set the Mic and Speaker volume to medium or high from the sliders in the Battleground Chat Settings.
- If you are using Bluetooth headphones to play this game, then make sure that your headphone is rightly connected to your mobile device.
- Last but not the least, restart your device and try again.
So, these all were some ways through which the Mobile Legends Voice Chat issue could be resolved. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.