When you open MLB The Show 21, you got a personal creative account. You can check this out from the main menu. When you are on the main menu, you will see your account in the top-left corner. As you click on the same, you will come across the My Ballplayer tab, where you get to see the player. On the top, you will see the tab My Profile in the centre. As you come to the My Profile tab, you will see Cross-Play is On. How to close this on Xbox? Read this article where we share the details for you.
Xbox: Disable Cross-Play for MLB: The Show ’21
- Open Xbox Settings
- From the left-hand side, select the General tab.
- As you open the General tab, you get options on the right. Select Online safety & Family from here
- From here, select Privacy & online safety.
- Henceforth you will come across options on the left. Choose Xbox Privacy, which would be on top.
- Once this option opens up, scroll down a bit on the tabs visible on the left-hand side. Select View details & customize from here.
- When you manage the privileges and permissions for your Xbox profile from here, click on Communication & multiplayer.
- Here you come across an option that says, “You can play with people outside of Xbox.”
- Click on Allow. From here, you will choose the option of Block
- Henceforth, by doing thing this, you close the option to Cross-play with other consoles like PlayStation.
This is how you can disable the cross-play option for MLB The Show ’21 while playing from your Xbox One or Xbox Series X console. You can enable the cross-play with other platforms by simply Allowing your respective console to let you compete with other platforms. For more Xbox related guides, head here.
We would also recommend you to watch the Youtube video of Crazyhotboye. The video would be able to provide an easy to understand visual tutorial for you.