Apex Legends has got high-quality HD graphics textures. But at times, the download remains stuck at 99%. This can hamper the gaming experience for many. This article provides the details on how to solve the HD Textures Download when it gets stuck at 99%. Read the instructions carefully.
Apex Legends: HD Textures Download Stuck at 99%
If your Apex Legends cannot complete the download of HD Textures, it might be due to an error. A major fix for this error is by updating the game from Origin. To solve this error, you need to update the game from Origin.
- Open Origin from your PC.
- On the left-hand side, you will see a range of tabs.
- From this panel, select My Game Library.
- Here, you will get to see all the EA games you own, or you got the license to access.
- Apex Legends is an EA production and is free-to-play. You will find Apex Legends in this Game Library.
- When you see Apex Legends, right-click with the mouse. This will bring a drop-down menu.
- From here, you will receive the option of Update Game.
- Let Origin update the game.
- Upon completion of update by Origin, restart Apex Legends.
- Once you get in the main lobby, you will notice the completion of the HD Textures downloading.
This is how you can solve the HD Textures downloading error when it gets stuck at ninety-nine per cent (99%). With an update, the developers get to provide patches, which can solve the error. At times, it can help in fixing the files, due to which such errors take place. Henceforth, regular updates are important since they have the potential to solve error causing bugs. These bugs can cause minute errors but can potentially cause major errors as well. With the roll-out of updates, the errors get fixed.
With this method, the HD Textures download stuck at 99% gets fixed. For more such PC gaming updates and guides, head here.