The popular American Football league, NFL, gets better with the gaming title of Madden NFL 21. The game has got all the thirty-two (32) teams of the NFL, which is immensely popular in the United States. This game brings an overall experience of American Football with fun options like Franchise Mode, Rise Of Fame, and the popular Madden Ultimate Team (MUT). With so many teams, people can check out different rosters, different players and even different managers. While the players add to the chemistry and team’s building, the coaches come with tactical plannings and often scout for talented players who can help their team. In the game, many people try to switch teams. In this article, we talk about how you can switch teams in the game.
Madden NFL 21: Switch Teams
- When you access the Franchise mode in Madden NFL 21, you get to see four tabs on the top, namely Things To Do, Team, League and Options.
- Choose Options, where you will see options of Settings, Sliders, User Management and Demand Release.
- Therefore, choose User Management from here.
- As you click on the option, you will see two choices, Retire and User Teams. Click on Retire.
- From here, choose to Create A New Character.
- There would be a warning from Madden NFL 21, but you click on next to proceed with the team selection to make the switch.
- Henceforth, this option would provide you all the NFL teams to choose from, like Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, to name a few.
- Pick any team of your choice. Upon selecting it, choose the first option of Playing with the Head Coach of the team you selected from the NFL catalogue.
This is how you can make the jump and switch teams in Madden NFL 21 when you play the Franchise Mode. This option can help you explore many teams and what goes behind team-building and preparing for the match. For more gaming content and guides, head here.