The issues in which a game is not able to connect to its servers are quite common in a lot of video games, especially in multiplayer games. Lost Ark is also a recently-released MMOARPG whose players are also experiencing connectivity issues with the server. Lost Ark was recently released for the American and European regions and in these regions, the game is unable to connect to the Lost Ark servers, as per the reports from the players. If you are also encountering the Lost Ark Server Connection issue, then continue reading this article to know how you can fix it.
Fix: Lost Ark Server Connection issue
To fix the Lost Ark Server Connection issue, you will have to run several checks and also perform some steps. After following the workarounds mentioned below, you will be able to resolve this issue:
- Uninstall the beta version and install the full game: If you were a beta tester for Lost Ark before its full release and are currently playing that version only, then you might encounter this issue quite often. So, make sure that the beta version of Lost Ark is uninstalled and you have installed the full game on your PC.
- Check the server status: Well sometimes, the servers of a game undergo maintenance. So, to check if the server in your region is under maintenance or not, you can click here.
- If the server is functioning perfectly for everyone except you, then check that you are connected to a stable and active internet connection. Disable any VPN if you have enabled it to play the game and also use an ethernet cable to eliminate network issues.
- Press “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” to open the Task Manager. Here, under the performance tab, click on Open Resource Monitor. Now, expand the Processes with Network Activity option under the Network section. Here appears the list of all applications that are using your network connection. So, end the unnecessary tasks that might be bottlenecking your internet speed.
- Check Ping: To check ping, open Command Prompt by typing CMD in the Windows Search bar. Now, type “ping google.com” and hit Enter. If the ping shown is higher than 100ms then enter this command in cmd to flush the DNS settings and improve your ping: “ipconfig /flushdns”.
- Verify Game Files: Make sure that the game files are not corrupted or missing from your system. For that, Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam by following this path: Steam > Library> Right-click on Lost Ark > Select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files.
So, these all were some fixes to resolve the Lost Ark Server Connection issue. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.