The co-op horror title, Lethal Company, continues its rise to the top with each passing day. In fact, at the time of writing, the game achieved a 24-hour peak of about 173K players (data sourced from Steam Charts). In just a span of weeks, it has become one of the most popular games. And with each new update, the game just keeps getting better and better. Furthermore, thanks to being a PC game, you can double all the fun you can get in the game. All thanks to mods. And this guide in particular will help you install the Arachnophobia mod in-game.
For many, Arachnophobia is a legitimate and valid thing. And with the gaming industry pushing for more accessibility options, you will find lots of games that have an arachnophobia mode. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Hogwarts Legacy, and Grounded are some of the best examples of that. Lethal Company being an indie title and one with only a solo developer working on it, the priority of accessibility options is considerably low compared to other gameplay features. However, the Arachnophobia mod can be used in the meantime to get rid of all the creepy crawlies you currently happen to be encountering in the game. So, continue reading to find out how you can get and install this mod.
Lethal Company Arachnophobia Mod: How to get & install it? (Download link inside)
As we said before, the Arachnophobia mod prevents bunker spiders from spawning. Developed by XShadeSlayerXx, the mod only needs one dependency to function properly. The BepInEx mod to be exact. Now, to install this mod, you can go either the Mod Manager route or the manual one. For the former, you just need to install the Thunderstore mod manager and install the mod from there. However, if you want to proceed the manual way, then you can just follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, head to the Arachnophobia mod page and click on Manual Download. Don’t forget to download the BepInEx mod too.
- Once the files are downloaded, you can either click on the BepInEx mod to open it or just extract it.
- Following this, head to the main Lethal Company folder (game installation directory). For that, you just need to open Steam and click on Library. After that, right-click on the game and select Manage > Browse Local Files. A new window will open where you will see the main Lethal Company folder.
- Copy and paste everything inside the BepInEx mod into the main game folder.
- Now, switch to the Arachnophobia mod and open it. Inside, you will find four files: plugins folder, icon.png, manifest.json, and README.MD.
- Copy-paste the manifest.json file into the main game folder. After that, open the plugins folder and then the Arachnophobia folder. Inside, you will find the ArachMod.dll. Copy it.
- Now, head over to the main game folder and open BepInEx > plugins. Paste the ArachMod.dll file in here.
And that’s all you need to know when it comes to installing the Arachnophobia mod in Lethal Company. If you happen to be interested in learning about the game’s lore, check out this guide. And, for more guides like this, keep following DigiStatement. Also read: Lethal Company Mod Menu: How to install & what are its uses?