The LoL-Patch 10.11 giant greets every week. In addition to the promised boost for bot lane, the massive Volibear rework finally finds its way into the game.
As always, when it comes to League of Legends patch announcements, this time Mark “Scruffy” Yetter is responsible for revealing the first information. The leading gameplay designer at Riot Games provided insights into the developers’ plans via Twitter.
The bot lane boost comes with 10.11
With patch 10.11 on May 28th appears, the long-announced boost for the weakening bot lane will come. So far, only the items have been announced, the improvement of which should ensure that the ADCs can again have a greater influence on the outcome of a game. Scruffy’s latest post, however, now reveals in detail which champions will receive the previously announced HP boost and which will not.
30 HP plus buff will be affected:
- Miss Fortune
Nerfs & buffs
Of course, there will be balance changes in the form of nerfs and buffs again this time.
To Be buffed:
- Fiddlesticks : Despite the rework, you continue to suffer from the awesome jungler
- Lux : This reinforcement for the support role was wanted to be released by Riot in 10.10, but they were forced to slide it
- Gangplank : One of last year’s metapicks has disappeared from the top path, the buff is coming soon
- Hecarim : It can work as a pocket pick, but you don’t have to be seriously afraid of a centaur. Maybe as a result of the reinforcements, more people will choose
- Kai’Sa : Extremely strong pick even now, not knowing exactly which ability to get buff
- Graves : Above Diamond is in amazing form the shooter has become a jungler. Tanky, easy to farm with, and tremendously strong in 1v1 fights. He clearly deserves the nerf
- Talon : Especially in a lower ELO, Talon stands out from the crowd with whom all trails can be carried smoothly. Mobile and huge in burst, it is almost impossible to catch
- Janna : Riot also targets the lower ELO with nerds, although even the pros sometimes show the weather lady
- Syndra : At higher levels, Syndra is the perfect flex pick and can be taken with both mids and sticks. Such heroes are usually not liked by developers, there comes a weakening
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.11 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
As reflected in the 2020 League of Legends patch schedule, LoL patch 10.11 will go live on Thursday, May 28. Maintenance times haven’t yet been confirmed, but it usually begins at 03:00 AM PT for NA servers, 05:00 UK for EUW servers, and 03:00 CET for EUNE servers and lasts for approximately three hours.
Read more about the Volibear rework here.