Lawn Mowing Simulator patch 1.00.10 update is out now & it has brought some new changes to the game. Read the article to the end to find all the patch notes.
As the title suggests, Skyhook’s Lawn Mowing Simulator is a game that is all about mowing and trimming lawns. Now, many users might be wondering how a lawn mowing game could excite them. This game gives you a chance to mow and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lands in the countryside of Great Britain.
This article will discuss the new August 16 patch 1.00.10 update of the game, which adds ultrawide support and a few other features.
Lawn Mowing Simulator
Lawn Mowing Simulator is a game that satisfies people who love a well-mowed lawn and believe that Lawn Mowing is a form of art. You commence a lawn maintenance practice, establishing a company by tackling ever more complicated landscapes and developing your gear.
Players spend most of their time in the game, mowing lawns in various scenic locations. The game itself can provide a peaceful and tranquil experience which is almost similar to ASMR.
Lawn Mowing Simulator New patch 1.00.10 adds Ultrawide Support: Check Patch notes here.
Lawn Mowing Simulator recently released its latest patch on August 16. The Lawn Mowing Simulator patch 1.00.10 update marks the release of the first patch for Lawn Mowing Simulator. The Developers have made quite a lot of tweaks and adjustments have to improve the gameplay experience. Find all the patch notes below:
Quality of life and performance upgrades:
- The patch added Windowed/full-screen toggle in the Display Settings.
- The update added Ultra-wide monitor Support in the Display Settings.
- The 1.00.10 patch added different options for inverting the Y-axis for ‘first person on mower,’ Third person on mower,’ and ‘first-person off mower’ in the Control Settings.
- The update added a stripe roller button callout to the Control screen.
- Additionally, the Devs also added a stripe roller notification in gameplay.
- The patch incorporated Fresh loan interest amounts.
- An error wherein the pause menu in Test Drive rendered the pause menu non-functional in future contracts was fixed.
- The patch fixed an error wherein inverting the Y-axis reversed back to OFF whenever the player confirmed the setting change.
- A glitch where achievements were not getting saved between sessions and reset on each session load was fixed.
- Several mower deck width descriptions which were found to be incorrect or reported to be wrong were fixed.
- The update fixed the problem with the collision on Castle tower
The Lawn Mowing Simulator Patch 1.00.10 update has added quite a lot of exciting improvements to the game. It has also fixed many existing bugs and errors. Be sure to download the patch right away to get a more seamless experience.