Are you also facing Error Code 10.148#0 while playing, recently released, Knockout City? If yes, then is article is going to help you learn more about that issue.
Published by Electronic Arts, Knockout City is a recently released multiplayer-only competitive scenario game. This game is based on Dodgeball. It revolves around knocking opponents down by hitting them through different kinds of balls. Knockout City is playable on almost every popular platform including PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. In this article, we are going to talk about the error code “10.148#0”. So, here is everything you need to know.
Error Code 10.148#0
There has been not even a week since the release of Knockout City and it has started troubling its players. Players of Knockout City are facing Error Code 10.148#0 while playing the game. This error pops up with a message of Network Error. The cause of this problem is unknown till now but it could be happening at the end of players, or the end of the game. To ensure that this network issue is not occurring at the end of the players, they can do the following checks:
- Check to try again after sometimes: Sometimes, the game itself fixes some issues and errors.
- Check your Internet Connection: Shift to a wired connection, if necessary. Make sure that your Connection is stable.
- Update your Game: It could be a possibility that the game has already fixed this issue. Keep your game up to date
- Check whether the server is under maintenance: Sometimes, the server is under maintenance that could occur network issues in the game.
- Clean your PC’s Trash: Clean your PC by deleting trash files. Go to “Run” and search for “%temp%”, “temp”, and “prefetch”. Delete all the files that come after searching these files in Run.
If you are still facing the same error, then this error might have occurred at the end of the game. You can wait for the response of the officials for this error.
Read More: Knockout City: All maps, Balls & Playlist list
Read More: Fix: Knockout City Issues with auto-closing windows on the EA Desktop App