Are you also facing the “Failed to Initialize Vulkan” Error while playing, recently released, Knockout City? If yes, then this article is going to help you fix this issue. Read the full article for more details
Knockout City is a multiplayer-only game based on Dodgeball. This game is available to play on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One. This game revolves around knocking the opponents down with the help of various kinds of balls. This game was recently released on May 21, 2021, and it has started troubling its players. In this article, we are going to talk about the “Failed to Initialize Vulkan” Error and how you can fix this error. So, here is everything you need to know.
“Failed to Initialize Vulkan” Error: How to fix it?
Vulkan Error pops up when you are trying to boot the game. It pops up with a message that you must update your graphics drivers to the latest version to fix this issue. But, this statement is incorrect. Many players got troubled by this issue even if their drivers were up to date, and were of the latest versions. So, what exactly will fix this issue? If not upgrading, then downgrading your Graphics Drivers can help. Yes, this is correct, Knockout City seems to be working inside a limited sector of graphics versions. Read the full details below.
- For Nvidia Graphics Driver, you have to roll down to Version 461.92.
- For AMD Graphics Driver, you have to roll down to Version 21.5.2.
Besides this fix, other fixes can help you. They are:
- Do a clean installation of your graphics drivers. For this, you can visit the official website of Nvidia or AMD.
- Run your game on a dedicated graphics card only. For this, you can disable the integrated graphics card.
- Update Windows 10 to the latest version.
- Verify the integrity of the game from Steam, or Repair the game files from Origin.
- Uninstall or reinstall the game.
So, if you found this article helpful, share it among your friends to help them fix this issue.