If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to summon and fuse demons in Soul Hackers 2, you have come to the right place. Soul Hackers 2 is a recent turn-based RPG. It is a game that has been receiving rave reviews from fans as well as critics alike. Thus, some players may be wondering about the steps on how to perform some actions in the game. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to summon and fuse demons in Soul Hackers 2.
How to Summon & Fuse Demons in Soul Hackers 2?
Here are the required steps to summon demons –
1) First and foremost, you have to set the Demons that allow summoning in the Compendium. Likewise, this is necessary to determine the demons your Human allies have contracted.
2) Next up, you have to build up Stacks for the Sabbath Attack. Likewise, you can build up these Stacks by attacking enemies with moves that they are particularly weak against.
3) Then, you have to wait for the end of a Turn after enough of the Stacks have been generated.
4) Finally, you can perform a Sabbath Attack in order to summon Demons.
Here are the required steps to fuse demons –
1) First and foremost, you have to go to the Cirque du Goumaden and meet Victor. Likewise, you can find the Cirque du Goumaden in the Roppo realm. You have to be at Cirque du Goumaden to perform a fuse.
2) Next up, you have to select the Fusion option from the in-game Menu.
3) Then, you have to choose your First Demon to fuse. After doing so, you have to then choose your Second Demon.
4) Now, you have to choose the Set of Skills you want your New Demon to inherit from the Parent Demons. The Parent Demons in this case are the First Demon and the Second Demon.
5) You have to make sure you choose the right skills you want before you fuse.
6) Finally, you have to click on the Fuse button.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to Summon & Fuse Demons in Soul Hackers 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.