Many players of Soul Hackers 2 have been looking for information on how they can beat Herald Melchizedek. Knowing the right ways to do this is necessary to beat it. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to beat Herald Melchizedek in Soul Hackers 2.
How to beat Herald Melchizedek in Soul Hackers 2?
Here are the ways for you to beat Herald in the game –
1) Firstly, you have to make sure that your character’s soul level is at least 10 or more. Likewise, there are specific skills that are most effective against it. Therefore, you have to make sure you have these two skills – Sukukaja: It helps improve the ability of allies to aim and dodge, and Sukunda: It is a skill that decreases the target’s ability to aim and dodge, for three turns.
2) Next up, it is also important to note that attacking the Herald with Electric skills is a good idea. Likewise, it is one of the most effective ways to cause damage.
3) Then, you have to use the Sukunda as well as the Sukukaja skills in the first turn. These are the two skills that you have to use straight away.
4) Since you have 4 characters, you can use the other two moves to attack Herald Melchizedek twice. Alternatively, you can use one of the two moves to buff the team and the other move for an attack.
5) After the end of your turn, the use of the Sukunda ensures that Herald misses its attack. After a certain amount of damage, Herald summons reinforcement.
6) Herald then applies Sukukaja and does not miss attacks. In your next turn, you have to use all of the four character moves for attacks. Likewise, you can use 1 character to buff the team’s attacks, and the other three to attack Herald. You can use the three moves for the following attacks – Mazio, Zionga, and Needle Shot.
7) Finally, you can chip away at its health and beat this monster in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to beat Herald Melchizedek in Soul Hackers 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.