If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to show FPS & latency on screen in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Overwatch 2 is a game that is available on a number of platforms. Likewise, players can run the game on a variety of platform specifications. The game may have varying performance as well as playability on different game platforms. Many players may also be curious to know about the framerate as well as the latency that they get in the game. Fortunately, the game has an option in the settings for this specific purpose. However, many players may be unaware of how to view these as it is a relatively new game. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to show FPS as well as latency on screen in Overwatch 2.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to show FPS as well as latency on screen in the game by reading below.
How to Show FPS & latency on screen in Overwatch 2?
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to Settings or Options menu by pressing the Esc button.
3) In the Settings/Options menu, you have to go to the Video settings. After doing so, you have to scroll down.
4) Now, you have to Scroll down further and turn on the “Display Performance Stats” option.
5) Then, you have to click on the “+” icon under the same setting.
6) Clicking the “+” icon shows you a number of options. Under the list of options available, you have to turn on the Show Framerate option as well as the Show Network Latency option.
7) Finally, you can now close the Options menu and start a match to see the FPS, as well as latency, show up on the screen.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to show FPS as well as latency on screen in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.