Streamers are known to spend money on expensive setups. The problem lies while recording gameplay with a facecam on it. People have to invest separately in a good camera. PS5 has dealt with the problem already. You can now record PS5 gameplay with facecam. The steps for these are really simple.
Set the Camera
- Launch any game of your choice on the PS5.
- Press the PlayStation button to go to the home screen while in the game.
- Now, navigate to the settings.
- In the settings menu, open the Users and Accounts page.
- Under the Link with Other services section, link your YouTube channel.
- Now, go back to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to Captures and Broadcasts and open it.
- Under Broadcasts, go into the Camera option.
- Now, go into the game screen.
- Press the PlayStation button once more and select broadcast.
- For this case, select YouTube. You can also select twitch if you have an account.
- You can set the stream title, description, and privacy.
- Once you are done, select Go Live.
- After this is set up, you will see the facecam overlay on the screen. You can position it however you wish.
- To stop or pause the broadcast at any point, press the Sharing button on the controller.
Head over to YouTube. Click on the account thumbnail and open the studio. From the left menu, select content and then navigate to the live tab. Under here, you can find the broadcast that you have been doing. As you wish, you can either download or change the privacy of the stream.
Earlier, if you just wished to get gameplay with a facecam for personal reasons, you have to keep the privacy to private. Now, you can download the video from here. For further clarification, you should check out the video of YourSixStudios on PS5 gameplay with facecam.