In this guide, we will be guiding you on how you can play Two-Player Coop Games on Nintendo Switch via Joy-Con. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Nintendo Switch: How to play 2 Players Coop Games via Joy-Con
Joy-Con is a set of controllers that come along with the Nintendo Switch Handheld. Through these controllers, one can play games on Switch anywhere anytime. But, you can also play Coop Games on Switch using the Joy-Con Controllers. After this method, both players can play through the two Joy-Con controllers. One controlling from the red one and another from the blue. So, how to do it?
- Firstly, you will have to change some settings. Head to this path: System Settings> Controllers and Sensors> Change Grip/Order.
- After this, you must press the two buttons together present on the side of the Joy-Con. You have to press the buttons on both, red and blue Joy-Con one by one.
- When you will press the two buttons on a Joy-Con Controller, you will see it appearing on the screen. You must see both (red and blue) the controller’s image present on the screen. It represents that the controller has been set as Player 1 and Player 2 differentiated from their colors.
- Now, open any 2 players Coop game on Switch.
- Here, you have to activate the controllers. To do this, press the same 2 buttons together in the first controller and then repeat the same for the second controller.
- Congratulations! Your Joy-Con Controller is ready to be used by 2 different players in a Coop Game.
So, this was all about setting up Joy-Con to play Two Players Coop Games in Nintendo Switch. Share this article with your friends.