Do you wonder that how you can get 60 FPS performance on Nintendo Switch? Click here to know more about this topic. Nintendo Switch is a portable video game console from Nintendo. This product is specially designed for both, mobility to use as well as gaming experience on Big Screen. You can use Nintendo Switch as a tablet to play on. On the other hand, you can also dock to use as a home video game console. It is also popularly known as the Hybrid Gaming Console. Moreover, in this article, we are going to talk about how you can get 60 FPS performance on Nintendo Switch. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Increase Fortnite FPS on Switch
Here are some tips that you must follow to get the maximum Frame Rate per Second while playing Fortnite on Nintendo Switch:
- Go to Fortnite Settings and apply the following things:
- Show FPS: Off
- Power Saving Mode: Off
- Matchmaking Region: Auto
- Turbo Building: On
- Contextual Tips: On
- Vibration: Off
- After applying these settings in Fortnite, head to the System Settings of Nintendo Switch.
- Head to Data Management and make sure that Fortnite is present in the System Storage.
- Head to TV Output and set the maximum resolution available compatible with your monitor.
- Also, set RGB Range and TV Sound as Automatic
- Make sure that your console is of the latest version. If not, then update your Nintendo Switch to the latest version.
By applying the above-mentioned settings, you will be able to improve the Fortnite FPS on Nintendo Switch. These settings do not guarantee the increase, but will surely upgrade your gameplay experience. So, share this article with your friends to help them increase Fortnite FPS on Switch.
Read More about Nintendo Switch: