Suppose you are playing a game, left your party open by mistake and someone enters your party chat and starts disturbing you. There can be multiple situations like this where you need to kick someone out of your party. But, there are some PS5 users who don’t know how to do it. If you also want to know how to kick people from party on PS5, continue reading this article until the end.
The Party Chat feature of PS5 lets you communicate with the party members over voice or text chat. Kicking out people from an open or closed party in PS5 is quite easy. Follow the steps below to do it quickly.
How to Kick People from Open or Closed Party Chat on PS5?
Kick People from Open Party
If you start an open party on PS5, anyone can join it unless you turn the ‘Require Request to join’ option on while creating the party. So, you must always turn it on to prevent random people from joining the party.
1) To kick someone from your Open Party, open the Party menu. You can do it by pressing the PlayStation button on your controller and selecting Game Base from the menu.
2) Select the name of the person you want to Kick out from the party.
3) Select ‘Kick Out’. If you wish you can also mute them or decrease their volume.
Kick People from Closed Party
For the Closed Party, it is a little bit different as the “Kick Out” option is not available in the main Party Menu. So, here are the steps that you should follow:
1) While being at the main Party Menu, select the 3-dots icon (options).
2) Select ‘View Group’ to open the text chat menu.
3) Select the 3-dots icon again from below.
4) Select the ‘View Group’ option again.
5) Now, you can see all the party members. From the list, go to the person you want to be removed from the party, press the options key, and select ‘Kick Out’.
Note: You must be the owner of the party. Otherwise, you cannot kick anyone. The only option available to you then is to mute, control the volume, or leave the party.
So, this is how you kick people from party on PS5. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.