Some games leave a long-lasting impact. Most of them are mainly action or thriller games. But there are some exceptions to the list. Simulator games are one of those. If you take a glance at the game, you can figure out, what the game has to offer. Farming Simulator 19, is developed and published by GIANTS software in 2018. This game was initially available on Windows, after that, it has been made accessible to PlayStation, Xbox, and macOS. Farming simulator 19 provides you the feeling of being a farmer. You can relate to a day of walking in their shoes. The gameplay and graphics are too realistic, that you can feel the things happening in real life. In this blog, we are going to discuss, how you can add multiple lights In FS19.
Guide for Adding lights
The process is simple, and not at all complicated.
- So first of all, extract the mod that you want to edit. For this, we will be using the lights mod. It is recommended to have vocoder or notepad++ as a text editor.
- Open your folder and open up the i3d file of the folder in your favorite editor. For this tutorial, let us use the notepad ++.
- Now, a 3d model of your tractor will open in the GIANTS editor.
- Select the place where you want to add lights. You can add any light you want to add.
- You can select the lights by going into the game directory then click on, the main folder, then click on data, now click on shared.
- Then go to assets and then click on lights.
- Now, drag the lights executable file onto your GIANTS editor and now you are set to go.
- Now you can format your model at your own will.
- You might need a little bit of unity knowledge, but that isn’t mandatory.
- After formatting, save the model and close your file.
- Now click on the XML file and open it in notepad editor.
- Now search for lights and select the one with a high tag.
- Copy the tags and paste them with the unique id that you have provided in your model.
- Now save the file.
- Now copy this file and paste it on your game files and it should work perfectly.
Even though the process is quite tough to execute, it is interesting to create our model. It is recommended to know a little knowledge about Unity to use this mod.