Minecraft has recently got an update with the T-Launcher, it is the 1.17 update. There have been reports from players that they are facing an error with recent updates on their PCs. Minecraft is a very popular game with thousands of players around the world. While its fame is considered, it is bound to face some errors. The error has solutions, but they frustrate the player too much. In this blog, we have covered the fix for this T-Launcher 1.17 update error. If you’re facing this error too, you’re in the right place!
Minecraft is a very creative video game created and released by Mojang. Initially, the game was created by Markus Toivonen in the Java programming language. There are no such specific goals to accomplish within the game, the game gives you much freedom of what to do in the game.
As it is said, ‘if you can dream it, you can build it’, this is very true in this game’s context. The game is filled with objects known as ‘blocks’, you can collect them and move freely in the infinite world of Minecraft. Picking up and putting these things is the main objective of the game. These blocks are placed in a three-dimensional grid, and players can freely travel about the environment. Players may mine bricks and then position them anywhere they choose, allowing them to construct structures.
What is the T-Launcher 1.17 Update/Release Error?
Once you launch the T-Launcher to open Minecraft, this error will show up saying that Minecraft could not open due to an unknown error in the launcher. This is very frustrating because the players were expecting a hassle-free gaming experience with the new update.
There are a number of ways you can resolve the problem, however, there has been no comment from the developer’s side for this comment.
How to fix the T-Launcher 1.17 Update/Release Error?
Here, we have mentioned some methods to resolve this error in your gaming device.
Method 1: Change the Version of the Game
Follow the steps below:
- Open Minecraft and when the error shows up, close the error pop up.
- After that click on the folder option on the bottom right corner.
- In the folder, navigate to the file that says ‘Old T-Launcher’. Open the file.
- After that, the launcher will open and take you to the game.
- Once Minecraft is open, choose the launcher update as ‘release LC’.
- And then enter the game, the game will show an error.
- After that, return to the main page and select the update as ‘ForgeOptFire 1.8.9’.
- After that enter, the game, and then the game will run smoothly.
Method 2: Reinstall the Game
This is one of the simplest methods.
- Delete the game from your PC along with all the updates and files in your system.
- Go to the main website of the game and start afresh to download the game.
- Install the game and the error should not be a problem anymore.