Users have complained about encountering the Error code CE-30391-6 on their PS4. It is mostly related to the network you are using to connect to the Internet. The solution to this issue is very simple. Just follow one of the two methods mentioned below.
Fix 1 : Fix Internet
- Open the Settings menu on your PS4.
- Scroll down to Network.
- Inside the Network option, disconnect and reconnect the Internet connection three times.
- Now, scroll down and select Test Internet Connection.
Fix 2 : Setup Custom Internet Settings
To use this method, you should have a LAN cable. You have to connect your PS4 directly with the router using this cable.
- Open the Network option from the Settings of the PS4.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection.
- Click on the option Use a Lan Cable.
Using a LAN cable gives you a stable connection and hence results in less ping. If you do not have a LAN cable then,
- Select the Use WiFi option.
- Click on Custom.
- Press the triangle button to search for your home Wi-fi.
- After the PS4 has connected to your network, set the IP address to automatic.
- Set DHCP host name to Do Not Specify.
- For the DNS settings, click on Manual.
- Keep the Primary DNS as 184.108.40.206
- Set the Secondary DNS as 220.127.116.11
- Use the Next option to go to MTU settings.
- Click on Manual and set the value to 1476.
- Select Next and set the Proxy server to Do Not Use.
- In the end, click on Test Internet Connection to check the network.
These two methods should solve the error code CE-30391-6 on your PS4. If the error persists, try connecting to a different network. Simply, go to Network and select Use Wifi. Then, switch on your mobile data and hotspot to connect the PS4.
In case you are stuck with any of the steps, watch the YouTube video by TechHQ. He has explained it with great