When your application, Discord, won’t install or download, it prevents you from keeping contacts with the people you love the most to talk to, or even so, just like to play games with. Luckily, there are many kinds of ways in which you can fix the discord set up failure due to the kernell32.dll.
Causes for the Discord Installation Failure due to kernell32.dll
If you’re facing some trouble with Discord not able to download, there are a lot of reasons which can be the case, and most likely it’s a kind of software, or maybe perhaps even a sort of a browser, blocking the course.
If you try to run the installation has failed error, when you will try to install Discord, and it’s mostly due to the error kernell32.dll but it isn’t clear why it usually happens. Luckily, a clear install that’s starting right from the start mostly fixes the problem.
How to troubleshoot when Discord is facing an issue for downloading
If your Discord is not able to download properly, and it’s being a problem to install it in the first place, there are some little things that you can try in order to fix the error that you’re facing.
- You need to make sure that you’ve downloaded the Discord application directly from the official website. It is possible that you have tried to download the application from the pirated source, which takes more of an interest in serving you ads and many kinds of malware.
- Try using a different browser and it is highly possible that you may be using a browser that is utilizing an already built-in protective extension or application that stops many software downloads.
- Restart your computer and try once again. There can be a chance that there is software in the back that may be interfering with your Discord from downloading properly.
How to resolve the issue of Discord Installation Failure due to kernell32.dll
Well if the case is proper then you will be able to download Discord just fine, but if the update installation gets failed or you may witness different Windows installer errors, then you may have to clean out of your system and reinstall it again.
- Update your Windows: It is possible that the version of Windows is not compatible with the requirements for Discord and so the installer may come up with some issues. So the windows updated to the latest version can overcome the problem and will make Discord run properly.
- Update the drivers: Although it’s very little chance that a driver issue may be causing all the trouble to install an application like Discord. But still, try updating your drivers to ensure that this is not a hindrance.
- Run the malware scan: Malware can be a huge irritation as it may create all types of frustrating elements for your PC. Well, if you have a quality antivirus installed on the computer, you’re most probably on the safer side, but it would not hurt to run a scan.