Fixing the input lag issue in COD Modern Warfare 2 is very important. This can have a major impact on your gameplay. However, some players may still be unaware of the steps to fix the issue. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to fix input lag in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II) on PS5.
What causes input lag in the game?
The input lag in the game is mainly a result of latency issues. Likewise, the delay in response time of the game’s output to your controller’s input is what causes input lag. Therefore, it can be a very problematic issue in the game. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to fix input lag in the game by reading below.
How to Fix Input Lag in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II) on PS5?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to close the game and go to the PlayStation 5 ‘s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to go to Settings. After going to the settings, you have to go to the Screen and Video option in Settings.
3) Then, you have to go to Display Output and select the ALLM option. Likewise, you have to turn this option from OFF to Automatic. It is important to note that your TV must support low latency mode in order to use this option.
4) Now, you have to go back to Settings and go to Accessories in Settings. After going to Accessories, you have to go to Controller (General) and go to the Connection Method option. Here, you have to select the Use USB cable option. Using a USB cable connection for your game controller can reduce the amount of input lag and improve overall latency.
5) You can also go to your TV settings and find the Game Mode option. Likewise, you have to turn on the Game Mode option for your TV. This can also improve your latency in the game. Additionally, you can also try hooking up your PlayStation 5 to a high frame rate monitor instead of a TV.
6) Finally, you can now fix input lag in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to fix input lag in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II). You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.