If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to turn off text chat in COD Modern Warfare 2, you have come to the right place. Text chat is a very useful feature for players to communicate in the game. However, some players may be looking to just play the game without distraction. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to turn off text chat in the game.
What is the purpose of turning off text chat in the game?
Turning off the text chat in the game can be very useful for players. It can allow players to stay focused without getting bombarded with text messages from their friends or other players in the game. Knowing how to turn off this feature in the game is therefore very useful. Likewise, players are not always looking for communication over text chats. It is a good way for players to not get frustrated from receiving too many text chat messages.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to turn off text chat in the game by reading below.
How to Turn off Text Chat in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II)?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s options main menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to Settings. In Settings, you have to go to the Account and Network option.
3) After going to the Account and Network option, you have to scroll down and find the Text Chat option under Content Filters.
4) You have to then turn off this option to stop messages/text chats from other people in the game. However, it is important to note that you will still get notifications from the developer on other things like server issues as well as updates.
5) Finally, you can now turn off the text chat in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to turn off the text chat in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II). You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.