If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to change color as well as HDR settings in COD Modern Warfare 2, you have come to the right place. The game allows players to make customizations as well as changes to the visuals. Some players may be unaware of the steps to do this because the game is relatively new. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to make changes to color as well as HDR settings in the game.
Why would you change color as well as HDR settings in the game?
The main purpose of making changes to the color as well as HDR settings in the game is to improve visibility. Likewise, making these changes allows players to have better visibility as well as spot enemies better in the game. It can also improve the overall visuals of the game. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to change color as well as HDR settings in the game by reading below.
How to Change Color and HDR Settings in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II)?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to options.
2) Next up, you have to go to Settings and go to the Accessibility menu. After going to Accessibility, you have to go to All Accessibility Settings.
3) Then, you have to go to the Display tab and go under the Interface heading. You have to now go to the Color Customization option. After going to Color Customization, you now make changes to the color of the enemy, friendly, or turn on the Color Blind filter.
4) Now, you can go to Interface Color Elements and make changes to the colors of the HUD Color Palette. Alternatively, you have to go to your console’s settings and go to Screen settings. Then, you have to go to Video and adjust the HDR as well as the brightness or darkness.
5) Finally, you can now change color as well as HDR settings in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change color as well as HDR settings in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II). You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.