If you are looking for information about the steps on how you can delete the save data for Dragon Ball Xenoverse, you have come to the right place. Dargon Ball Xenoverse is a game that has a large amount of content for players. Likewise, the game also has a certain level of replayability. Therefore, you may find yourself looking to reset your game. In order to do this, you have to delete the game’s save data. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to delete Dragon Ball Xenoverse save data on PC.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the information you need regarding the steps for deleting the save data for Dragon Ball Xenoverse by reading below.
How to delete Dragon Ball Xenoverse save data on PC?
- First and foremost, you have to turn off the option for Steam Cloud autosaves. Likewise, you have to go to your Steam account. Then, go to your Steam settings to find the Cloud settings. In the Cloud settings, you have to disable the Steam Cloud Sync Option. This process is necessary for the deletion of the game save files properly. Otherwise, Steam Cloud always restores the game save files.
- Next up, you have to find out your Steam ID. In order to do this, you have to simply go to Steam’s website on your browser >> Login to your Steam account >> Copy the URL of your profile page.
- After copying your Steam profile page’s URL, you have to go to Steam DB and paste your profile’s URL in the text field. Then, hit enter to find out your Steam ID within the table.
- Then, you have to go to your PC’s local drive to find the saved files. The saved file is in your Steam folder by default. Likewise, you have to go to the following folder path – Drive:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*Steam ID*\323470\remote. You can delete all the save files in this folder.
- Additionally, you can also open Documents on your PC as well as do a file search for DBXV.sav. You can delete this file to delete the game’s saves as well.
- Finally, you can now delete the saves to start fresh.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to delete Dragon Ball Xenoverse save data on a PC. You can also check out another article on the game by clicking here.