PlayStation since its release has changed the gaming world with its luxurious experience. Every time they release their consoles, gamers become excited to get their hands on them. The latest generation of the PlayStation series is the PS5. If you have experienced playing games on PS5 then you might have also purchased various games on your console. Well, sometimes you might have come across the thought of checking your purchase history on your PS5, right? If you want to know how to do so, then stay with us and we will be telling you every detail regarding it.
The PlayStation 5 developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment, is the proud successor to none other than PS4. It was released in the same month as Microsoft’s Xbox Series. They are both parts of the 9th generation gaming consoles. PS5 users can play their games in 4K resolution along with HDR quality and 120FPS which offers buttery-smooth gameplay. It also supports ray tracing for realistic shadows, reflections, and lighting. You can also enjoy an immersive experience with the Dual sense controller and backward compatibility support for almost all PS4 games.
How to check purchase history on PS5
Now let’s see how you can easily check the purchase history on PS5.
- Go to the home screen of the PS5. Then go to the top right-hand corner of the screen and select Settings.
- The settings window will appear with all the necessary options.
- Now go to Users and Accounts and click on it. The Users and Accounts layout will pop up.
- Under that, go to the Account option. On the right side of the screen, go to the Payments and Subscriptions option, and click on it.
- A few options will appear under Payment and Subscriptions. Now, go to Transaction History and select it.
- A window will pop up where it will advise you to set the time period for the transactions that you want to see.
- Here, you can set the Start Date and End Date according to your needs. You should keep the start date as the day you started playing on your PS5. In the End date option, input the current date. This way you will set the full-time limit and get all the transaction history details of your PS5.
- After this, simply click on Continue.
Now you will be able to see your full transaction history right from the recent purchases down to your old purchases. The window will show you the date, the description of your purchase, and the amount you spent on that purchase. Anything that you have downloaded from the PlayStation Store will show up here, including games, apps, etc. You will also find here any wallet transaction, like if you have added any money to your PlayStation wallet. Well, if you click on any purchase, you will get its transaction number, date of purchase, amount, description, purchase details, etc.
Hope you liked our article and got all your desired information. Come back for more such detailed articles. Have a great day!