Some players of Splatoon 3 may be unaware of the steps to change their nickname in the game. Although it is pretty straightforward, knowing how to do it exactly can be useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to change nickname in Splatoon 3.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to change your nickname in the game by reading below.
How to change Nickname in Splatoon 3?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to first complete your first Turf War Battle. This is a prerequisite to being able to change your nickname.
2) After completing your first Turf War Battle, you have to look for the message that confirms that you can change your nickname.
3) Next up, you have to go to the monitor that is right next to the elevator. This is the elevator that you enter before starting a match.
4) You can now receive the text input field to enter your nickname. Likewise, you have to enter your nickname with a 10-word character limit. Additionally, it is important to note that your default name is whatever your username for the Switch account is.
5) After you enter and confirm your nickname, you can get an ID number next to it. Consequently, changing your nickname also changes your ID number.
6) Then, you also have to note that you cannot constantly change your nickname. After you change your nickname once, you have to wait for the cooldown in order to change it again.
7) Finally, you can now change your nickname.
You can also customize your ID in the game. Here are the steps to customize your ID –
1) First and foremost, head to the in-game Menu and then select the Status tab.
2) Next up, you have to press on the Gear icon where you will find the Edit option next to your ID.
3) Then, you have to customize your ID in this menu. Likewise, you can do this by switching out the banner, badges, as well as titles. You have to earn all of these by winning them in the game.
4) Finally, you can customize your ID in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change nickname in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.