If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to Squid Surge in Splatoon 3, you have come to the right place. Splatoon 3 is the third game in the popular Nintendo game franchise. Likewise, it is a competitive team game where you face off against other players in teams. A very popular game mechanic in the game is Squid Surge. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to Squid Surge in Splatoon 3.
What is Squid Surge?
Squid Surge in the game simply refers to a maneuver or move where you hide in ink on a wall. After hiding in the ink, you rush up and gain a certain amount of distance boost. Likewise, this is a move that players can use in the game for ambushing the enemy. It is a great way to surprise attack opponents that are further or higher from your position.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to Squid Surge in the game by reading below.
How to Squid Surge in Splatoon 3?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to enter the Squid form of your character by pressing down on the ZL button on your Nintendo Switch. Likewise, you have to do this to dive into the ink on the wall.
2) Next up, you have to keep holding down the ZL button while diving into the wall.
3) Then, you have to press down on the B button to start charging up your jump.
4) You have to charge up until your character peeks out of the ink. This is a sign that indicates that your jump is fully charged.
5) Now, you have to let go of the B button but keep pressing down on the ZL button. After doing so, you can see your character rush up the wall.
6) Finally, you can make your character jump up with a surge as soon as it reaches the top of the ink. You can now pull off the Squid Surge maneuver in the game.
This was an article regarding how to Squid Surge in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.