Blizzard is one of the most iconic game publishers today. The publisher has a variety of great online multiplayer competitive games under its belt. Likewise, the studio has produced hits like Diablo, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, etc. Most of the games from Blizzard are only multiplayer games. Thus, you can add friends and play co-op with them. However, there may be times where you just want to play solo or want some privacy. This is where getting tons of invites from your friends becomes an annoyance. Consequently, you may be looking for a way to block invites or appear offline. This article has a guide on how to appear offline on Blizzard in 2022.
Blizzard has a very popular platform as well as an online storefront in the form of Battlenet. It is the main hub for all games related to Blizzard. Therefore, you can get all Blizzard games through Battlenet as well as launch them. This is a very useful platform for fans of Blizzard games. Likewise, the Battlenet platform also offers players a variety of features. One such feature is the ability to appear offline to your friends.
How to appear offline on Blizzard in 2022:
You can appear offline on Blizzard using the Battlenet platform. The guide below can make you appear offline to your friends.
1) First and foremost, launch the Battlenet platform on your computer.
2) Next up, sign in to your Battlenet using your Blizzard account credentials.
3) On the main page of the Battlenet application, you can click on your profile. You can find your profile on the top-right corner of the home page.
4) Now, you can get a variety of different options for your profile. Likewise, information, as well as statistics of your profile, are available here.
5) You can navigate and find the ‘Appear Offline’ option here.
6) Then, select the ‘Appear Offline’ option and confirm your selection when the prompt shows up.
7) Finally, your profile now appears offline to your friends. Thus, your Blizzard account is now in invisible mode.
8) You can also appear online again and become visible to your friends. Likewise, you can do this by simply selecting the ‘Online’ mode from the same drop-down menu.
This was a guide on how to appear offline in Blizzard. For more guides as well as game updates, Digistatement is the place for you.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.