Brawlhalla is a great PvP fighting game to play with friends. Likewise, the game lets you add friends that you can match up with. You can invite your friends and also receive invites from your friends in the game. Brawlhalla can therefore be a fun arcade co-op multiplayer experience. However, you may find yourself wanting to just play the game solo. This is where getting a bombardment of invites from friends becomes annoying. Thus, you may want to know how to block invites as well as appear offline to others. This article has all the information regarding how to appear offline in Brawlhalla.
How to appear offline on Brawlhalla in 2022:
Unfortunately, there are currently no ways for you to appear offline or disable invites in-game in Brawlhalla. Therefore, the only way to disable invites in the game is platform-dependent. You can follow the guides below according to your platforms to appear offline in Brawlhalla.
For Steam users:
1) First and foremost, launch Steam and log in to your Steam account.
2) Next, click on the “Friends” tab from the top menu and select the “Invisible” option. You can find this option in the drop-down menu.
3) You can go back online by simply selecting the “Online” option from the drop-down menu.
4) After you enable the “Invisible” option in Steam, your account will now appear offline to your friends. This process also makes you appear offline to other Steam users.
For Xbox users:
1) Firstly, launch your Xbox and go to your home screen.
2) Next up, press the up arrow on your Xbox controller’s D-Pad to select your profile picture.
3) You can then press the “A” button after highlighting your profile picture to bring up your profile on Xbox.
4) Now, you can scroll down on your profile page and select the “Appear Online” option. This opens a drop-down menu with more options.
5) You can then select the “Appear Offline” option from the drop-down menu options.
6) Finally, this can make you appear offline to your friends.
For PlayStation users:
1) Firstly, launch your PlayStation and go to your home screen.
2) Next up, highlight your profile and click on the X button to select.
3) Once your profile page shows up, you can go to the ‘Set Online Status’ option.
4) Selecting the “Set Online Status” box brings up a prompt to appear online or offline.
5) Finally, you can now select the ‘Appear Offline’ option to appear offline to your friends.
These have been some guides on ways to appear offline in Brawlhalla. For more informative guides like this, follow Digistatement.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.