If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to add friends in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Overwatch 2 is a multiplayer first-person shooter game where you play with a team. Likewise, the social element of the game is very important. You have to add friends in the game that you can team up with. Although the game allows you to match up with random teammates, teaming with friends is a major element of the gameplay. Some players may be unaware of the steps to add friends. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to add friends in the game.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to add friends in the game by reading below.
How to add Friends in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps on how to add friends –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to go to the upper right side of the screen and go over your player’s name. You can see your profile details including your in-game name, a battle tag as well as numbers.
3) Then, you have to give your profile details to the friend that you want to add. Likewise, you can also get the details from your friend.
4) Now, you have to go to the Social option. You can find this Social option next to your name on the upper right side of the screen. After going to the Social option, you have to go to the Add Friend option.
5) After going to the Add Friend option, you have to then enter your friend’s email address or battle tag and click on Send Request.
6) You can also go to the Recent Players tab in the Social option menu and add friends from there.
7) Finally, you can now add friends and invite people on Xbox, PS4, PS5, as well as PC since Overwatch 2 supports crossplay.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to add friends in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.