Are you also facing GPU Driver Mismatch error while playing Horizon Zero Dawn? Continue reading this article to know more about this issue and learn how to fix it. Developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment, Horizon Zero Dawn is an action RPG game. It is a Single-player game that was released in 2017 for Sony PlayStation 4 and in 2020 for Microsoft Windows.
The players who are playing this game on PC, however, are facing an issue named GPU Driver Mismatch Error. Here is what you need to know to fix this error.
Fix: Horizon Zero Dawn GPU mismatch error
This error is unusual but is capable of giving a hard time to the players. As the name of this error justifies, this error occurs when the version of your Graphics Drivers is different from the version required by your system. This error could also occur if you have not installed the graphics drivers on your PC. The fix of this issue will be oriented to this problem only. So, follow these steps to eliminate this error from your PC.
- Go to Windows Search Bar and Open Run.
- Type “dxdiag” and click on OK. A new window will open representing the specifications of your Graphics Driver. Keep that open in the Background.
- Head to the official website of your Graphics Drivers and download the graphics drivers of the same version as your Graphics Card.
- AMD Graphics Card Users: Head Here
- NVIDIA Graphics Card Users: Head Here
- Install the Graphics Driver you have downloaded
So, this was all about fixing the Horizon Zero Dawn GPU mismatch error. If you found this article helpful, share this article with your friends to help them fix this issue completely.