Minecraft is one of the top-rated games in the industry. Although the graphic quality is not good, streamers and gamers love to play this game. Adding a resource pack might be confusing at first if you don’t know the correct way to do it. Read through the article to add resource packs in Minecraft Bedrock.
Add Resource Packs in Minecraft
- Go to the Worlds option in Minecraft Bedrock.
- At the top of the list, your realm should be present.
- To the right of the realm name, you will notice a pencil icon.
- Click on the icon to open the Edit Realm page.
- There will be a world thumbnail present with a green tick mark on it.
- Select that world and click on the Edit World option.
- This will take you to the Edit World window.
- Under the Add-Ons on the left-hand menu, click on Resource Packs.
- On the right side, check the box for “require players to accept resource pack to join”.
- If you keep the box checked, then all the players on your realm have to download the resource pack before they can play. In case you want to allow them without downloading the pack, then keep it unchecked.
- Now, click on the My Packs option to expand the list of packs.
- Scroll through the list and find the pack that you have already downloaded.
- Once you have located your Resource Pack, select it and then click on Activate button.
- Just check that the name of the pack is listed under the Active option.
- This option is present just above the My Packs option.
After you have completed these steps, exit the Edit world window. A dialog box will show up saying initializing upload. Then it will complete a process of its own to add your Texture pack to the Realm. Once this is completed, click on Play to launch the realm.
These are the simple steps to add any resource packs in Minecraft Bedrock. Just keep in mind that if you check the box to “require players to accept resource pack to join”, they can only join your realm after the resource pack has been downloaded.