A new patch for Harry Potter Wizards Unite game has gone live and the latest update to the game has brought many new features and bug enhancements to the game. Speaking of Wizards Unite, the game was launched on June 21, 2019, and is available on Android and iOS platforms.
The new Wizards Unite update bears the version number 2.8.0. Have a look below at all the new features which have been incorporated in the game.
We have added an in-game Newsletter to keep everyone up-to-date on events, game tips, and more!
We have added a new Portkey option in the Settings menu that allows players to pan around Portkey environments without using their device’s gyroscope to move.
We have improved Dawdle Draught so that when used, it will always prevent a Foundable from fleeing!
- Fixed an issue where players may still see badges (red dots) on Achievements even if they had scrolled through the Achievements list
- Fixed an issue with Diagon Alley where the notification “You need more Gold,” appears before a player can view the bundle’s info
- Fixed an issue with the “Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges with 3 Teammates” task not giving progress even if a player has completed the requirements
- Fixed some stability issues when sending Gifts
- Fixed an issue where a player gets stuck if they tap the info button multiple times when Adding Friends
- Fixed an issue with the Portkey Use Now button becoming unresponsive when Camera Permissions have not been given
- Fixed a visual issue with Keys sometimes not showing in the keylock of a Portmanteau
- Fixed an issue with the Master Notes UI disappearing if a player taps into Diagon Alley from the Master Notes screen
- Fixed an issue with players sometimes not seeing their own Dark Detectors they placed at an Inn
- Fixed an issue with the rewards screen displaying an incorrect amount of Wizard XP
- Fixed an issue with the Traces for George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Angelina Johnson, and Parvati Patil not having the same Threat Levels in the Registry as shown in their Encounter
- Fixed an issue with long load times after selecting a Chamber
- Fixed an issue with Codename changes reverting back after returning to the Map
- Various connection and visual bug fixes